M O R B I D




My Dark Subconscious


Beyond of death, of darkness


A land beyond for sure Dark it's sky...


dark as my hatred Several times saw it

Because of death that brings them near

Memories from my past time...


And now I'll see the sorcerer

He must find the cure to my dark subconscious

To my dark memories about all hatred upon the dead ?


The world's gone In my mind the horror lives

Death from the past time ? He must find the cure to my dark subconscious

To my dark memories about all hatred upon the dead



Winds of Funeral


Nightsky, death awaits

I fall to die,

wings of funeral 
The curse of the old cemetery

That goes on, watch your hold

curse of death Satan've been tortureing my soul Sorcery.

I wish to die Winds of death,

winds of funeral

The curse of the old cemetary

A magic so pure, winds of funeral

curse of death Satan've been eating, tortureing my soul




From the Dark



He stood there so many times

Funerals get orgasm from my soul

From the funeral... from the past... from the dark

The cross... a necromancer's cross

By night will strike me... i die

Ha.. huhahah..

I've died

He step's out from the dark Cold smoke as he passes by
I tried
to ignore
Cold smoke as he passes by
From the death... from dreans... from the dark
That night by his crime, hatred his crime
from the dark




Disgusting Semla



Are you disgusting
Life is trash, trash of the dead
Where the fuck is
Cum to cream on dead
Are you disgusting
Disgusting disgusting disgusting disgusting!
I can see hatred
Are you disgusting
Disgusting disgusting disgusting disgusting!